We guarantee to perform the following services on time and accurately. We guarantee to put our expertise to work for you, so you don’t have to become a college-funding expert. These items will be done in a timely manner as dictated by your child’s year of graduation and the individual college’s deadlines, and will depend on your cooperation as needed.
- Student Assessment
- Personality Profile Evaluation
- Advanced Search Of Careers, Majors & Studies Based On Specific Student Interests
- Innovative College Search Based On Demographics & Personalized Areas Of Importance
- Personalized Private Student Interview – Designed By A Ph.D., An M.I.T. Graduate & Former University
Professor Extremely Knowledgeable About Admissions Practices
- The Interview Will Be Conducted By A NACAC Certified Counselor – Many Who Were Previous Admission Officers At Major Universities Across The Country
- Written Report Will Be Provided To The Parent & Advisor Along With A Summary Of The Interview & Recommendations For The Student
- Personalized Interview on “Building The Perfect School List…For YOU!”
- Work one-on-one with your private counselor to develop the criteria for building the optimal school list for your unique, specific situation
- SAT Prep Course Entitled “The Little-Known Secrets of Acing the SAT!”
This “cliff notes” SAT Prep Course has eliminated the “filler” of most SAT Prep courses and just focuses on the most essential key strategies of how to ace the SAT!
- ACT Prep Course Entitled “Everything You Must Know To Master the ACT!”
This “cliff notes” ACT Prep Course will give you the treasure chest of tips and strategies on how to master the ACT!
- Personalized College Scholarship Eligibility Report
Know EXACTLY which merit-based college scholarships your student will be eligible for. This report, used in conjunction with our proprietary SAT/ACT courses, can be worth tens of thousands of dollars in additional merit-based aid.
- Admission Application Review
Our very own in-house Admission Consultants will review your Admission Application to make sure everything is the way it should be.
- Admission Essay Review
Your very own Private NACAC Certified Counselor will review, edit & critique up to 3 essays for your student
These essays are an essential part of the college admissions process and often times, are the student’s only real chance to shine!
- In-Depth Personalized Analysis on your Chances of Enrollment at up to 4 colleges
Know in advance your chances of admission at over 150 of the nations’ Top Colleges (including the Ivy League!) – with a 94% accuracy rate!!!
Developed by Ivy League-educated experts that assess hundreds of variables – from extracurricular activities to GPA – and tells you exactly how likely you are to get into each college
Stop sweating bullets and losing sleep wondering if you’ve got a shot at admission!
Unlike many counselors who use broad labels such as “reach” or “safety” schools, our report quantifies your chances of getting in using percentages. We combine our admissions expertise with advanced statistical analysis to give you your probability of admission at the colleges you are considering.
Knowing whether you have an 83% chance of getting into a college or a 35% chance enables you to make the best and most informed application decisions.
- Follow-Up Student /Parent Q&A Interview with your very own Private NACAC Counselor / Admissions Coach
You will have access to a personalized Q&A follow-up interview with your NACAC Certified Counselor / Admissions Coach where both the Student and the Parents can ask ANY follow-up questions you have about schools, admissions, applications, things you need to be doing now that you’re down to the wire.
- Unlimited Q&A Email Access to Our Highly-Acclaimed Expert SAT / ACT Team
You have UNLIMITED email follow-up with our exclusive SAT/ACT experts where you can ask ANY follow-up questions in regards to the SAT & ACT courses
- Have “on-call” experts on your side!
College Funding Strategies
- Calculate Expected Family Contribution (EFC)
- Provide Planning Recommendations To Reduce EFC
- Provide Financial Aid Award Estimates For An Unlimited Number of Schools, & Recommend Additional Schools To Be Considered
- Provide Recommendations For The Best Way To Pay Your Share Of College Costs
- Provide Cost-Efficient Borrowing Strategies To Help Keep Financial Goals In Line, Along With Cash Flow Strategies for College Years & Beyond
- Provide Complete Financial Overview On College, Cash Flow, Retirement & Develop A Plan To Improve Each Area
- Provide Strategies That Legally Protect Your Savings & Retirement Accounts From The Financial Aid Formulas
- Provide Strategies On How To Possibly Use Your Home Equity So That It Helps, Rather Than Hurts, In The Financial Aid Formulas
Financial Aid Data Gathering
- College Planning Checklist With All Timelines & Deadlines That Is Updated Electronically and E-Mailed Every Time Something Is Completed &/Or Missing
- Free Bonus – Complete Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Register Your Student For The CSS PROFILE
- Complete CSS PROFILE & Walk Families Through All Supporting Documentation
- Complete Any Additional Forms Required By The Individual Schools
- Confirm The Accuracy Of The Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Make Any Necessary Adjustments To The SAR
- Advise and Counsel on Stafford and PLUS Loan Applications
- Provide Protection From Being Overlooked For Grants, Scholarships Or Loans Due To Mistakes In Your Financial Aid Forms
Value Added Service
- Sponsor “Client-Only” Teleconferences Throughout the Year For Parents & Students On Topics Ranging From Essay Writing To Admission Tips
- Provide Easy-To-Use Parent & Student Manuals
- Provide a Monthly E-Letter To Parents & Students To Keep Them Updated On Everything They Need To Be Aware Of Along The Way With A Weekly College Funding “Tip of the Week”
- Automatic E-Mails Submitted Monthly To Both Parents & Students On What They Need To Be Doing That Month To Maximize Their College Admissions And Financial Aid Results
- Personalized Financial Aid FAQ Page
- Interactive Online Page For Each Parent / Student
- Provide Parent / Student Feedback On Specific Colleges
- Unlimited Support For Parents & Students
- Bonus Item: Copy Of Our “Student Handbook For Success”
- Bonus Item: Copy Of Our “College Admissions Boot Camp Handbook”
- A One-Stop Shop to Always Have Your Questions Answered With Personalized Contact
- Provide “Peace of Mind” Throughout The College Admissions Process!
- Our Full College Funding Solutions Planning Program covers all 4 years of undergraduate schooling.
- We charge a flat fee for our services, so we do not charge by the hour, and there are no hidden fees involved.
© 2018 Focus On College